Teaching Online - e-learning only
Are you ready to tap into your full potential and meet the challenges of the digital transformation?
In this e-learning self-study course you will acquire all the skills you need for teaching attractive online courses
Join our e-learning-course to find out about the skills, knowledge, digital tools and resources that you will need to teach online classes and/or supplement your face-to-face course with digital resources and blended learning.
- When to use online and blended learning
- Structuring and planning online lessons
- Creating and using digital course material
- Selecting and using meeting tools and digital resources
- Flipping the classroom and using lesson time efficiently
- Methodology of teaching different abilities and contents online
- To enable the teacher to transfer face-to-face teaching and planning to an online environment.
- To enable the teacher to create and use digital course materials efficiently
- To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to use meeting software for language teaching.
- To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to supplement the main course material with a variety of digital resources
- To enable the teacher to select and use effectively tools and techniques for online and blended learning courses
- To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to flip the classroom in order to use online teaching time efficiently
- To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to teach different abilities and contents online
- How to design blended and online learning courses
- How to structure and deliver online lessons
- How to create and use digital course materials
- How to select appropriate meeting tools and use them
- How to use a variety of digital resources to enhance your lesson
- How to flip the classroom
- How to teach listening, reading, speaking, writing, vocabulary and grammar online
The course is ideal for:
Teachers who are either unfamiliar with teaching online or want to improve their existing skills – independent of time and place
This course is completed entirely through self-study without any support by a tutor
You can also choose our extended course: “Certificate: Teaching Online” that builds on the e-learning contents but also includes group-lessons and a final assessment by a certified Cambridge English CELTA/DELTA trainer.
For a short introduction to the fundamentals of teaching online, also see our online group-workshop or individual training: “How to teach English online” taught by a Cambridge English Celta/Delta trainer.
Look for both courses here: Teacher-Trainings “Fit to Teach Online”