Language services

Flying Teachers - your expert for language holidays abroad. Experienced teachers, personalised lessons, caring support and exciting leisure activities. Immerse yourself and experience an unforgettable language holiday.

Language holidays: Discover the world, master languages!

The language lessons

Our teaching team consists of experienced and qualified teachers who are well informed about the examination requirements and the level of difficulty required. They are all native-speaking language teachers with a university degree and/or an internationally recognised language teaching diploma. An intensive language course abroad helps to close gaps and overcome language barriers. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion if you attend regularly.

The supervision

For many children and young people, this is their first trip abroad without their parents. We therefore ensure that they are lovingly looked after throughout their stay by a specialist with pedagogical training. She discusses the leisure programme for the next day with the students, provides them with advice and also accompanies them on excursions. On our trips for senior citizens, Flying Teachers® looks after the participants on site and helps with the booking of excursions.

The journey

The journey, i.e. air or train travel, is not included in our programme.
On request, we will be happy to organise a transfer from the airport/train station to your hotel or guesthouse.

The leisure activities

The afternoons are usually free and can be organised by the participants themselves. On request, Flying Teachers® can organise a wide range of interesting leisure activities that ideally complement the morning lessons. There are numerous sports options at the selected locations: From football and tennis to cycling, fishing or horse-riding excursions. Flying Teachers® will be happy to help you organise excursions or sightseeing tours, theatre or museum visits on site and provide you with advice and assistance.

Travel documents

Swiss and EU citizens only need a valid identity card or passport to enter Hungary, Germany or Switzerland. Travellers are responsible for their own travel documents and their validity.

Our language holiday offer

🇭🇺 Hungary - Orosháza

Hungary - Orosháza

🇪🇸 Spanish in Mallorca - Cala Ratjada

Spanish in Majorca - Cala Ratjada

🇫🇷 French in the Suisse Romande

French in the Suisse Romande

🇮🇹 Italian in Ticino

Italian in Ticino

🇩🇪 German in Hamburg

German in Hamburg

Contact us

We will be happy to provide you with more information and details:
Tel: 044 350 33 44

Any questions?